We work with an ever growing amount of clients and companies throughout Lancashire, Cumbria and the North West of England.
Our clients stick closely with us as they feel valued by our personal approach and the highly professional service we consistently deliver.
Recruitment is about relationships and we have built up highly successful business relationships with many large and small clients in our four decades of operation. We are proud to say that many of our initial clients are still long-standing customers and remain with us to this day.
Whether you are a brand new client or a company we have supplied for
20 years, you receive the exact same dedication and service from MasterStaff, as we value every relationship we have.
From our initial consultation, you will know that your staffing requirements are in good hands.
From the 24/7 contact to your dedicated account manager and competitive rates, you will be glad you chose MasterStaff for your staffing solutions.
Why use MasterStaff?
MasterStaff is one of the region’s premier suppliers of Industrial, Warehouse and Manufacturing personnel.
We supply to a large variety of public and private sector organisations on a temporary and permanent basis.
Our commitment to total quality will be achieved through excellence in the following criteria:
- We will develop long term relationships with all clients, based on excellence of service and mutual profitability
- We will consistently meet our candidates’ and clients’ expectations. Our high quality of service and standard of personnel supplied is second to none
- We guarantee to operate all our systems and procedures in accordance with our ISO accreditations
- We will fully adapt to our clients needs at all times
- We will maintain integrity in all our dealings
- We will endeavour to be the best in our field of operation
- We will listen to the client and adopt change where beneficial
- We will always remain competitive within our market place
Reasons to use MasterStaff
- Dedicated account manager with 24/7 contact
- Full in-house payroll service
- In-house training and induction processing
- PPE – safety boots, high vis vests supplied
- On site support
- Transport for temps
- AWR tracking
- Instant response including out of hours
- Staff reporting and attendance systems
- Monthly revision meetings
- We service the needs of our clients to its entirety, pre screen and interview candidates face to face and the dedicated account manager can be onsite to give immediate personal assistance 24/7 support with divert to mobiles out of hours
- We have a proven high standard of supplying quality staff
- We constantly achieve minimal staff absence rates which avoids costly disruption of production output
- We achieve long term staff retention which increases output and productivity
- Committed to maintaining our good reputation
- Proud of our long standing relationships with many clients and candidates
- We are firm believers in building up an extensive knowledge and understanding of our clients business
- We consistently achieve a 100% success rate on all our external auditing by the REC and ALP