MasterStaff are seeking a Quality Co-ordinator for our valued client, a manufacturer of high-quality bespoke products to the construction industry based in High Bentham. The ideal candidate will have their own transport or live within a commutable distance, and have previous experience in a Quality related role, ideally in the construction industry.
The role and responsibilities of the Quality Co-ordinator is to:
• Carry out all necessary quality checks, of both raw materials and finished products to ensure product quality. These checks will be performed before, during and after the production process.
• Identify and report potential problems that may affect product quality.
• Ensure traceability and presence of all relevant paperwork.
• Collate raw material and finished product cube samples.
• Monitor damaged products and reworks.
• To assist with the investigation & corrective actions about customer complaints as required
• To complete any other duties as required by the General Manager.
• Work as per the Iso9001 accreditation
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
• Concrete experience in a Quality related role is desired. – ISO9001 background
• Have good IT skills.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent oral and written skills showing a very high level of accuracy and detail.
• Concrete technology qualifications desirable
• Will have a positive and flexible manner and work well within a team environment.
In return, you will benefit from working for a company which recognise hard work and promotes
from within its own ranks. Apply below with your up to date CV demonstrating your suitability for the role: